Wireless Penetration Testing & Ethical Hacking
- Duration: 2 days
- Course delivery: Online/Face-to-Face
- Course code: CQWS
- Cost: £1,240 + VAT
Register Your Interest
Training course outline
The continuous growth of Wireless communications in several aspects from home connectivity to Intelligent Transport Networks (ITS) has revolutionised communications in both economically viable and efficient ways. At the same time, there is a trade-off between convenience and ease of use with security issues and the multiplication of wireless hacking tools used against the existing encryption and authentication standards. This course deals with wireless security issues with emphasis placed on the technical and structural flaws of existing and emerging wireless security standards. There is a systematic approach to attack analysis using traditional penetration testing methodologies against wireless networks for a variety of settings, implementations and protocols. Delegates are exposed to advanced wireless exploitation techniques, tools and methods with strong hands-on explications as part of the course.
What will I learn?
- How to analyse the weaknesses in the design and architecture of wireless security standards
- Flexibly apply tools for the exploitation of wireless communications using a variety of standards and identify ways to mitigate and harden the target networks and systems
Who should attend this training course?
The Wireless Penetration Testing & Ethical Hacking course is designed for those who seek to develop technical hands-on experience in wireless exploitation and defence, information security analysts and researchers in wireless communications. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Penetrations testing methodologies
- Foot printing and Reconnaissance
- Active & Passive discovery
- Network Port Scanning
- Gaining Access, maintaining access and Covering Tracks
- Enumeration Techniques and Vulnerability assessment
- PT lifecycle
- Introduction to 802.11 standard
- Wireless discovery, scanning and enumeration
- Sniffing and injection in 802.11
- Bypass wireless authentication protocols
- Attacks on Wireless clients
- Exploit hotspots and rogue Aps
- Bluetooth Hacking
- Hacking SDNs
- Attacks on Diameter and Radius
- Wireless security hardening
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact email@example.com