Security Leadership Essentials
- Duration: 3 days
- Course delivery: Cyber Quarter, Hereford
- Course code: CQSLE
- Cost: £1,980 + VAT
Register Your Interest
Training course outline
Security leadership is becoming increasingly recognised as the value behind driving growth and success, acting as a business enabler, influencing organisations’ dynamics. This often requires the ability of strategic approaches to implementing security and a deep understanding of business-critical functions affected by it. It is therefore important to combine effective leadership styles that enable decision-makers to prioritise their efforts to minimise security risks and threats to better realise business strategy and vision. Delegates are exposed to several leadership styles, technologies and tools that enable them to better address and mitigate information security threats and quantify the impact of adopting emerging digital technologies.
What will I learn?
- Identify and combine leadership styles and security principles that enable better decision-making in terms of security return of investment in different organisational contexts
- Reduce passive or reactive security controls against your threat landscape that can lead to business loss and damage
Who should attend this training course?
The Security Leadership Essentials course is ideal for small business owners or entrepreneurs who want to increase their problem-solving and decision-making capabilities in terms of security investment and strategic business initiatives affected by it. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Information Security Frameworks
- Transactional vs Transformational Leadership Styles
- Cyber Resilience Principles and Architectures
- Strategic, Tactical and Operational Security Policy Programmes
- Applied Cryptography
- Network Security and Attack Analysis
- Patching and Vulnerability Management
- Capability Maturity Models
- Cloud Deployments and Security Guidelines
- Incident Management and Response
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Managing Security Personnel
- Risk Management for Compliance
- Security Threats in Managed-services
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact email@example.com