- Duration: 3 days
- Course delivery: Online/Face-to-Face
- Course code: CQReM
- Cost: £2,950 + VAT
Register Your Interest
Training course outline
This course seeks to explore the tools and techniques to perform malware analysis. Delegates will be exposed to static and dynamic approaches, examine metadata-related attributes and understand state-of-the-art research in the area. All exercises are carried out in customised environments where delegates can perform code analysis in a safe and controlled manner. Disassemblers will be used to study malware samples and understand malware characteristics.
What will I learn?
- Understand tools, techniques and methods to perform advanced malicious code analysis
- Understand automated malware analysis and infection stages for advanced persistent threats
Who should attend this training course?
The Reverse-Engineering Malware course is ideal for Cyber Security professionals, forensic investigators and incident handlers. Delegates should have good programming knowledge in C and/or assembly.
What does this training course cover?
- Introduction, Stack, Heap, Calling Conventions
- X86, Debuggers
- Rootkits & Bootkits
- Binary File Formats
- IDA Pro basic usage and packets
- IDA Pro Scripting
- DBI Tools
- Sandboxes and other dynamics analysis tools
- Analyse hidden filesystems
- Advanced Persistent Threats
- Fileless malware
- Code injection and API hooking
- Behavioural malware analysis
- Memory analysis
- Malware handling
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org