Protect your Digital Identity
- Duration: 1 day
- Course delivery: Online/ Cyber Quarter, Hereford
- Course code: CQPDI
- Cost: £200 + VAT
Register Your Interest
Training course outline
With the development of e-commerce and social media most of our electronic activities generate a wealth of information that allows its association between our physical identity and digital personas. The explosion of online purchases and real-time access to more services online created a significant threat landscape concerning our digital identity’s security and privacy and shifted the way we define them in both the physical domain and our modern cyberspace. Organised cybercriminals can now access a wealth of personal information online in an attempt to conduct illegal activities resulting in reputational damage, legal issues and financial loss. This course seeks to explore the complexities associated with online activities and better equip delegates towards protecting their digital identity.
What will I learn?
- Understand how to maintain multiple digital identities and the security and privacy implications of online activities associated with them
- Develop an in-depth understanding of attack vectors against online identities and safeguarding principles
- Maintain cyber hygiene throughout the whole life-cycle of digital identity management
Who should attend this training course?
This course is designed for anyone with limited IT and networking knowledge who wants to understand the principles of protecting their digital identity online and develop resistance against social engineering attacks. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Understanding digital identity online
- The digital identity lifecycle
- Online services and profiling in Social media
- Automatic persona generation and analysis
- Digital Surveillance and Identity protection
- Evasive malware and ransomware attacks
- Online identity theft: Associated risks & protection
- Social engineering and associated attack vectors
- Safeguarding privacy online: tools and techniques
- Pseudo-Anonymity online
- Principles of Cyber “Hygiene”
- Digital identity metadata and management
- Emerging attack trends
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org