Principles of Information Risk Assessment
- Duration: 2 days
- Course delivery: Online/Cyber Quarter, Hereford
- Course code: CQPIRA
- Cost: £1,100 + VAT
Register Your Interest
Training course outline
Information Risk Assessment is recognised as a key factor in the overall business strategy, critical not only for meeting auditing targets and compliance standards, but to the sustainability of the business as a whole. Failure to manage information risk can have significant implications on reputation and the process of decomposing bottlenecks that can optimise business operations. This course seeks to provide managers and practitioners with both theoretical and practical explications on how to efficiently and resourcefully apply risk management methods and principles directly to data management systems and information flows.
What will I learn?
- Understand current approaches and state-of-the-art data and information management from a risk assessment perspective
- How to apply specialised Information risk assessment techniques in a variety of contexts
Who should attend this training course?
The Principles of Information Risk Assessment course is ideal for anyone who wants to build GRC-related knowledge in the context of Information Security Management systems. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Risk management principles
- Vulnerability and threat identification
- Risk identification and assessment
- Risk mitigation and planning
- Measuring risk and prioritising loss potential
- Risk analysis methodologies
- Factor analysis of information risk (FAIR)
- Introduction to risk assessment standards
- Insurance requirements
- Fundamentals of business continuity planning
- Business impact assessment and crisis management
- Health and safety management options
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact email@example.com