- Duration: 2 days
- Dates: 7 December 2023, 25 January 2024
- Course delivery: Cyber Quarter, Hereford
- Course code: PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Cost: £800 + VAT
Training course outline
Projects bring together skills, ideas, resources, and technology required for successful business continuity and productivity. Ensuring that risks are identified and mitigated properly involves good project management practice. PRINCE2 is an amazing framework that helps you to manage projects effectively. This course is designed to help you understand the what, why and how of any project within an organisation.
What will I learn?
- Understand the seven principles, themes, and processes of Projects
- Understand the interactions between the six areas of project performance
- Learn how to tailor PRINCE2 approach to fit the project environment
Who should attend this training course?
The PRINCE2 Practitioner course is suitable for project managers and other key staff involved in the design, development, monitoring and delivery of projects. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- What is Project Management
- Overview of PRINCE2
- the PRINCE2® principles and themes
- Starting a project Successfully with PRINCE2
- The Business Case Theme
- The project Organisation Theme
- The Project Planning Theme
- The Risks and Quality Theme
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Change and Progress Theme
- Directing a Project
- Closing a Project
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org