Law of Data Security and Investigations
- Duration: 2 days
- Course delivery: Online/Cyber Quarter, Hereford
- Course code: CQLDS
- Cost: £1000 + VAT
Training course outline
Organisations must provide a strict set of rules for data processing and observe data protection law. These rules are designed to bridge the gap between the legal and the IT department. This training will teach investigators and stakeholders how to prepare credible, defensible reports for cyber crimes, forensics, data breaches and other investigations.
What will I learn?
- Demonstrate how to protect an organisation’s information assets in third-party contracts and agreements
- Develop security strategic plans that incorporate data compliance.
- Demonstrate familiarity with common regulatory compliance mandates
Who should attend this training course?
The Law of Data Security and Investigations course is suitable for privacy officers, penetration testers, cyber incident responders, forensic investigators, compliance officers and technology managers. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Business Policies and Compliance
- Data Security Law and Policy
- Contracts and Third-Party Agreements
- Data Retention and E-Discovery
- Fraud and Misuse
- Privacy and Personal Identifiable Information
- Intellectual Property
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org