IT Risk Management for Effective Performance and the Prevention of Fraud, Error and Disaster
- Duration: 3 days
- Course delivery: Online/Cyber Quarter, Hereford
- Course code: CQIRRMF
- Cost: £1,890 + VAT
Training course outline
Risk management is a detailed process of identifying factors that could damage an organisation’s asset, evaluating those factors in relation to asset value and countermeasure cost, and deploying cost-effective solutions for reducing the risk. Risk management is primarily the responsibility of the senior management team. This course will introduce delegates to risk analysis and response in order to prevent disaster and build a robust policy to address error and fraud within an organisation.
What will I learn?
- Understand and apply risk management concepts
- Understand risk reporting and documentation
Who should attend this training course?
The IT Risk Management for Effective Performance and the Prevention of Fraud, Error and Disaster course is suitable for security managers, chief information security officers, risk assessors, and cyber risk consultants. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Risk Terminology and Concepts
- Risk Analysis and Response
- Cyclical Relationship of Risk Elements
- Asset Valuation
- Cost-benefit Analysis of Security Controls
- Security Control Assessment
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Reporting and Documentation
- Risk Management Framework
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org