IT Risk and Resilience
- Duration: 3 days
- Course delivery: Online/Cyber Quarter, Hereford
- Course code: CQITRES
- Cost: £1,980 + VAT
Training course outline
With the ever-increasing threat and attack landscape, organisations need to stay ahead of an adversary by identifying possible weak points in the system and ensuring adequate mitigation techniques are put in place. IT risk assessment enables businesses to identify any threat to critical systems, processes, and organisation data while IT resilience enables organisations to continuously operate and deliver services despite cyber-attacks. This course will help security professionals identify, protect, detect, respond and recover from cyber-attacks.
What will I learn?
- Understand how to identify, classify, and document organisations assets
- Demonstrate ability to develop minimum organisation cyber resilience requirements
- Develop a roadmap on how to achieve a higher level of cyber resilience on a risk-based and proportionate basis
Who should attend this training course?
The IT Risk and Resilience course is suitable for anyone who is interested in developing capability for cyber resilience aspects and would like to identify, analyse and assess risk in key IT environments. The course is also aimed at operational staff and managers, risk managers and project managers. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Information Security Fundamentals
- Risk Gap Analysis
- Business Integration and Security Process Management
- Assurance and Audit
- Security Risk Management Principles
- Physical Security
- People Security
- ICT Security
- Governance Frameworks
- Strategic Risk Identification
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact email@example.com