Information Security and Risk Assurance Cases
- Duration: 3 days
- Course delivery: Cyber Quarter, Hereford
- Course code: CQISR
- Cost: £1,000 + VAT
Register Your Interest
Training course outline
Assurance case provides an enabling mechanism to show that the organisation’s information security system meets its prioritised requirements. It is a structured set of arguments, supported by a body of evidence and intended to justify that a system or service is dependable for a defined application in a defined environment. Information security and risk assurance cases focus on trust, dependability, security, and safety.
What will I learn?
- Understand how to build assurance cases structure and arguments
- Understand how to build integrity of evidence
Who should attend this training course?
The Information Security and Risk Assurance Cases course is suitable for anyone who wants to build GRC related knowledge in the context of Information security and assurance. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Information Security Principles
- Assurance Case Overview
- Design Process of Information Security and Risk Assurance Case
- Creating Security Assurance Cases
- Assurance Cases Notation
- Integrity of Evidence
- Sufficiency and Integrity of Argument
- Foundation of a Credible Security Case
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact email@example.com