Incident Response Team Management
- Duration: 3 days
- Course delivery: Cyber Quarter, Hereford
- Course code: CQIRTM
- Cost: £1,000 + VAT
Training course outline
Managing an incident response team could be a daunting task. With the alarming rate of cyber-attacks and their sophistication, incident response is a critical function for organisations. Having a structured approach to incident management can help prepare your organisation’s response to cyber incidents. This course will empower you to become an effective incident management team leader; ensuring you fully understand the issues facing incident management right from identification to mitigation and reporting stage.
What will I learn?
- To develop an incident response framework
- Understand scoping of incidents correctly
- Understand planning and controlling information during a serious incident
Who should attend this training course?
The Incident Response Team Management course is suitable for security professionals, security managers, head of IT systems and stakeholders making decisions on organisations security posture. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Building your Security Posture
- Basics of Information Gathering
- Fundamentals of Incident Response
- Delegating Incident Response Tasks
- Building Team Communications Plan
- Incident Tracking
- Reporting and Documenting Incidents
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org