ICS / SCADA Security Essentials
- Duration: 3 days
- Course delivery: Online/Cyber Quarter, Hereford
- Course code: CQICS
- Cost: £2,180 + VAT
Training course outline
Explore the security issues and threat landscape in industrial networks with our ICS/SCADA Security Essentials course.
Focusing on key processes, protocols, infrastructures, and associated vulnerabilities, you will explore industrial control systems (ICS) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) security, deployment and configuration guidelines in order to provide security and resilience in these environments.
What will I learn?
- Understand industrial control systems in terms of their operation, standards and security issues and apply skills from network defence to protect these environments.
- Understand legal and regulatory compliance standards and guidelines for the establishment of secure and resilient industrial networks and their applications.
Who should attend this training course?
Our ICS/SCADA Security Essentials course is ideal for those involved in managing critical national infrastructure and industrial control systems. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Behavioural anomaly detection capabilities
- Carrier routing system (CRS) network architectures
- Industrial network security and protocols
- Security monitoring
- Industrial control systems (ICS):
- defence-in-depth principles
- penetration testing tools and techniques
- security architectures
- security standards
- security threats and mitigation (attack surface)
- threat modelling
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
- security controls
- security risk management and assessment
- threat modelling
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
We offer a wide range of courses and support that complement and build upon our Introduction to Cyber Security course. Explore our website for more information, or contact our friendly team on social media, call: 01432 344 424 or email: email@example.com