General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Duration: 1 day
- Course delivery: Online/Face-to-Face
- Course code: CQGDPR
- Cost: £500 + VAT
Register Your Interest
Training course outline
This course seeks to equip delegates with an in-depth understanding of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its legislative approach to data privacy and protection. The course differentiates data types as seen by GDPR and relates them to data rights as outlined by the legislation. It gives delegates a systematic and structural approach to GDPR articles and their application within any business that deals with sensitive data sharing and processing.
What will I learn?
- Understand data privacy and protection principles as outlined in GDPR
- Be exposed to sensitive data management principles with privacy-by-design at their core
- Understand how levels of compliance can be improved by GDPR and its application to internal or external data-sharing processes
Who should attend this training course?
The General Data Protection Regulation course is ideal for delegates who want to understand the basics of GDPR and data privacy legislation. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Essential GDPR terms
- GDPR Principles
- Data protection officer and DPOaaS
- Implementation guides
- Data protection policies and privacy notices
- GDPR auditing and process mapping
- Information security principles
- Privacy and Security by design
- Incident management and GDPR rules
- Data subjects access requests (DSAR)
- General provision and data subject rights
- Data controller, processor and third parties
- Liability and Penalties
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org