Join us for an informative and essential session, “Protecting your business against cyber attacks,” where you will gain valuable insights into protecting your business against the growing threat of cyber attacks. In today’s digital landscape, businesses of all sizes are vulnerable to cyber threats that can result in data breaches, financial loss, and reputational damage.
This event will empower you with the knowledge and strategies needed to bolster your defences and ensure the security of your business.
Find details of key outline of session below:
2. People: Human element in cybersecurity
3. Processes: Proactive defence strategies
4. Technology: Cyber tools and techniques to protect data
5. Case Studies: Real-Life Examples
6. Q&A Session
7. Closing Remarks and Networking
The event will be on wed 27th Sep 09.00-12.00
Prof Prashant Pillai MBE will be delivering the session which will be at Springfield campus
This event forms part of Wolverhampton Business Week. Find out more at www.investwolverhampton.com/businessweek