- Duration: 3 days
- Course delivery: Online/Face-to-Face
- Course code: CQDF
- Cost: £1,870 + VAT
Register Your Interest
Training course outline
The purpose of this course is to provide in-depth and specialised knowledge around digital forensics and new cutting-edge incident response methods. This unit covers fundamental and advanced topics related to computer-related incident handling and digital forensic operations including evidence gathering, data recovery, imaging and modern analysis techniques. It includes a practical exhibition of the digital investigation process with full consideration of ethical and professional responsibilities, application of modern commercial and open-source tools, the judicial process and relevant laws within the UK and critical aspects of international laws affecting incident responders.
What will I learn?
- Demonstrate in-depth working knowledge and understanding of the principles, techniques and tools for incident response and digital investigations
- How to autonomously implement a robust incident response plan and demonstrate strong technical proficiency in applying data collection, preservation and forensic analysis methods to specific scenarios
Who should attend this training course?
The Digital Forensics course is ideal for those who seek to develop their knowledge in incident management and response and who would like to explore a hands-on approach used by cyber forensic investigators. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- The principles and elements of Incident Response and Digital Forensics
- Guidelines for incident responders and computer forensic investigations Together with legal aspects and relevant laws
- Data acquisition and strategies for storing, preserving and analysing digital evidence with forensically sound tools
- Incident handling capabilities and management
- Data acquisition and analysis
- Network Forensics
- Data hiding, artefact wiping and trail obfuscation
- Memory analysis
- Intrusion analysis
- Malware analysis and defence
- Data recovery and file curving techniques
- Mobile threats; detection, analysis and prevention
- Cloud forensics
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org