Dark Web and Anonymity Networks
- Duration: 1 day
- Course delivery: Online/Cyber Quarter, Hereford
- Course code: CQDWAN
- Cost: £750 + VAT
Training course outline
Dark Web is often regarded as a subset of the Deep Web where unindexed web space in hidden IP addresses can be publicly accessed. This portion of cyberspace is an area used for serious criminal activities where illegal material and content can be exchanged or purchased. This course aims to introduce privacy enhancement technologies used in the Dark and hidden Web and the risks and opportunities associated with their use. The course focuses on the tools and techniques used to access this portion of cyberspace and guides the delegates in the process of understanding information collection and visualisation tools, content and impact analysis with full explication through case studies and examples.
What will I learn?
- Develop an understanding of privacy enhancement technologies, tools and techniques
- Navigate in the Deep Web and utilise information collection and processing tools for intelligence generation
- Master search engines and visualisation tools and be exposed to state-of-the-art research in the field
Who should attend this training course?
The Dark Web and Anonymity Networks course is suitable for technically oriented delegates and security specialists who seek to develop an in-depth understanding of anonymity relay networks and privacy enhancement technologies. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Introduction to Dark Web
- Privacy Enhancement Technologies (PET)
- Fundamentals of Online Anonymity / pseudo-anonymity
- Understanding the Hidden and Dark Web
- The Invisible Internet Project (I2P)
- P2P Network technologies
- ToR Relays and Hidden Services
- Crawling and Clustering Hidden Networks
- Onion websites, Browsers and Operating Systems
- Cyber Threat Intelligence types and Requirements
- Search Engines and Visualisation Tools
- Dark Packet / Network Analysis
- Information Collection and Visualisation Tools and Techniques
- Interaction Networks and Coherence Analysis
- Dark Web Content and Sentiment Analysis
- Impact Analysis and Feature-based Classification Techniques
- Authorship Analysis
- Dark Web Research and Case Studies
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org