Cyber Security for the Public Sector
- Duration: 3 days
- Course delivery: Online/Face-to-Face
- Course code: CQCSPS
- Cost: £1,780 + VAT
Register Your Interest
Training course outline
The rise of new digital economies and data-driven supply chains seeks to revolutionise the ways that information is transferred, processed and analysed across different industry segments in the value-creation process. No company is immune to data breaches including the public sector which is also targeted by organised cybercrime rings. High-profile public sector organisations are increasingly targeted by coordinated attacks with a significant impact on their mission, resilience and reputation. This course seeks to facilitate a better understanding of attack vectors and threat landscapes in the public sector and provide delegates with the necessary skills to better apply and maintain controls to protect their environments.
What will I learn?
- Understand the best ways to apply cyber resilience architectures and practices in a public-sector business and technical environment to better prepare for and mitigate against orchestrated cyber attacks
- Knowledge of the categorisation, operation and effectiveness of controls, threats and vulnerabilities of different types and characteristics
Who should attend this training course?
The Cyber Security for the Public Sector course is ideal for delegates who currently work or are willing to work in the public sector and who have a strong interest in building their security capabilities and understanding of the complex cyber ecosystem related to public sector organisations. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Effective detection, prevention and response
- Cyber Resilience strategies and architectures
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Minimise the threat landscape and associated risks
- Digital safety practices
- Secure identity management and mobility
- Internal cultural awareness programmes
- Purchasing of security tools and services
- Nation states threats
- Pervasive internal monitoring
- Sharing cyber threat intelligence, tools and platforms
- Controls’ enforcement
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact email@example.com