Cyber Security Awareness
- Duration: 1 day
- Course delivery: Cyber Quarter, Hereford
- Course code: CQCSA
- Cost: £500 + VAT
Training course outline
The most valuable asset and the first line of defence for any organisation is its workforce. Adequate and timely cyber awareness is an effective way to educate employees and ensure due diligence is adhered to. Having the right cyber awareness training will help reduce the risk of a cyber breach and improve productivity. This course is designed to cover basic security concepts required across all levels in the organisation.
What will I learn?
- Understand malicious actors’ motivation, threats and techniques
- Learn Cyber Security best practices
Who should attend this training course?
This course is suitable for all employers dealing with company data and customer’s Personal Identifiable Information (PII). There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- What is Cybersecurity
- Introduction to Information Security
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability Concepts
- Defence in Depth
- Threat Actors, Techniques and Practice
- Managing Risk, Legislation and Cyber Leadership
- Practical Case Studies
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org