Introduction to Cyber Security
- Duration: 1 day
- Dates: 8 December 2023, 18 December 2023, 12 January 2024, 26 January 2024
- Course delivery: Online/Face-to-face
- Course code: CS-101
- Cost: £300 + VAT
Training course outline
Aimed at those without a cyber security background, our Introduction to Cyber Security course will provide you with all the theoretical and practical explanations to make you cyber security aware.
Fortifying you with a strong foundation of security knowledge to protect yourself and your organisation against cyber security attacks associated with human factors, this one-day course is a solid primer for delegates wanting to build a career in cybersecurity.
What will I learn?
- Understand basic principles of security, and identify optimal security controls in an organisational context.
- Identify social engineering tactics and how to mitigate them.
- Understand cyber security concepts and framework to protect personal and organisational data.
Who should attend this training course?
The Introduction to Cyber Security course is ideal for those without any previous or formal knowledge of cyber security. Whether you’re an individual, SME or work for a larger company, this course provides an excellent introduction to the key issues surrounding cyber security and how to keep your business vigilant against potential cyber attacks.
What does this training course cover?
- Basic security terminology
- Cyber kill chain
- Cybersecurity framework
- Identity and access management concept
- Secure communication and network attack
- Social engineering
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
We offer a wide range of courses and support that complement and build upon our Introduction to Cyber Security course. Explore our website for more information, or contact our friendly team on social media, call: 01432 344 424 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org