- Duration: 5 days
- Course delivery: Cyber Quarter, Hereford
- Course code: Security+
- Cost: £2,500 + VAT
Training course outline
CompTIA security+ establish the core knowledge required for junior cybersecurity professionals to perform baseline security functions. This course incorporates hands-on troubleshooting, ensuring delegates learn a pragmatic approach to assess, operate, monitor, and secure hybrid environments, including mobile, cloud and IoT.
What will I learn?
- Gain understanding of network components, their operation and appropriate network security controls and methods
- Gain knowledge of enterprise cybersecurity architecture
- Gain knowledge of cybersecurity threats, risks and issues posed by new technologies and malicious actors
Who should attend this training course?
The CompTIA Security + course is suitable for those who are new to the cybersecurity profession. Although there are no previous learning requirements, all delegates are expected to have basic knowledge of IT administration, network operations and basic IT protocols.
What does this training course cover?
- Introduction to Security
- Cybersecurity Threat Landscape
- Social Engineering, Physical and Password Attacks
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure
- Identity and Access Management
- Network, Wireless and Mobile Security
- Endpoint, Cloud and Virtualisation Security
- Risk Management and Privacy
- Security Policies, Standards, and Compliance
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact email@example.com