- Duration: 2 days
- Course delivery: Online/Face-to-face
- Course code: CQCS
- Cost: £1,350 + VAT
Register Your Interest
Training course outline
Cloud deployments and their associated service delivery models present unique security challenges today. This is due to existing technologies becoming decentralised and legacy services being moved into cyberspace.
Existing Cloud models redefine how IT develops and delivers solutions and value to customers. However, these transformations often increase the complexity of security operations and change the landscape of security skills required.
Our Cloud Security course offers a unique insight to cloud computing security and privacy baselines against key components of Cloud infrastructures while exploring operational security risks for cloud-based information systems.
What will I learn?
- Understand cloud security metrics, tools and techniques and maintain acceptable operational risks against cloud security incidents.
- Identify and critically apply security measures in the Cloud relevant to service delivery and infrastructures.
Who should attend this training course?
Our Cloud Security course is ideal for technically-oriented delegates and security specialists seeking to develop an in-depth understanding of Cloud security principles, legal and governance frameworks.
Although there are no previous learning requirements for this course, all delegates are advised to have a general understanding of networking technologies and operating systems.
What does this training course cover?
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) security
- application securitydata asset managementincident management and forensicsintroduction to Cloud technologiessecurity principlessecurity risk managementspecific security guidelines and policiestraffic attack vectors and defences
- threat landscape
- Development, security, and operations (DevSecOps)
- Emerging and future trends
- Identity and access management
- Legal and compliance
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Service delivery models and security implications
- Virtualisation and container technologies
- Vulnerability management and security architectures
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
We offer a wide range of courses and support that complement and build upon our Introduction to Cyber Security course. Explore our website for more information, or contact our friendly team on social media, call: 01432 344 424 or email: email@example.com