BCS Information Security Management Principles
- Duration: 5 days
- Course delivery: Online/Face-to-Face
- Course code: CQISMP
- Cost: £2,650 + VAT
Register Your Interest
Training course outline
This course prepares delegates for the BCS Information Security Management Principles certification covering a wide range of Information security fundamentals. The course provides an in-depth understanding of principles for managing security operations and legal and regulatory compliance impact on information security management systems. Delegates will also be exposed to secure asset management and effective information security governance with specific applications and references in organisational contexts.
What will I learn?
- Understand fundamental security principles and their application to business processes to assure cyber resilience
- Learn how to design and implement information security policy programs fully aligned to legal and regulatory compliance frameworks
Who should attend this training course?
The BCS Information Security Management Principles course is beneficial for anyone with an interest in information security. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Information security principles
- Managing information risk
- Information security frameworks
- Procedural and people security controls
- Technical security controls
- Software development life cycles
- Physical and environmental security
- Disaster recovery and business continuity management
- Other technical security aspects
- Corporate Governance
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Applied Cryptography
- Security and Privacy models
- Systems & network security
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org