Automating Information Security with Python
- Duration: 2 days
- Course delivery: Online/Face-to-Face
- Course code: CQAIP
- Cost: £1,680 + VAT
Training course outline
This course leverages Python capabilities for automating security tasks, packet analysis and offensive and defensive cybersecurity operations. The delegates are equipped with technical explications on creating and automating scripts for day-to-day security tasks while covering the essentials of Python programming language. Delegates will be exposed to the development of scripts and tools for security operations such as information gathering, automation, forensics and network traffic analysis. No programming experience is required although understanding basic programming concepts is desirable.
What will I learn?
- How to automate security tasks for offensive and defensive operations using Python programming language
- Getting familiar with the basic Python datatypes, structures and syntax and applying them to penetration testing lifecycle
Who should attend this training course?
The Automating Information Security with Python course is ideal for delegates who seek a career in technical Information security as information security analysts, digital forensics investigators or in DevSecOps. There are no previous learning requirements.
What does this training course cover?
- Python essentials
- Packet analysis and reassembly
- Network scripting for offensive operations
- Network socket operations
- Process execution
- Python modules
- Data analysis using Python
- Payload analysis
- System hardening using Python
- Log analysis
- Penetration testing with Python
- Python digital forensic operations
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact email@example.com