3G UMTS Cyber Awareness
- Duration: 1 day
- Course delivery: Cyber Quarter, Hereford
- Course code: TRG – 131
- Cost: £800 + VAT
Training course outline
This 1-day course aims to provide cyber security professionals with a comprehensive introduction to UMTS systems. Participants will learn about GSM & GPRS architecture, TDMA operation, their security features and how they support voice and data traffic
What will I learn?
- Understand UMTS Architecture
- Deploy security features on the 3G network
Who should attend this training course?
The 3G UMTS Cyber Awareness course is suitable for security professionals with a bias for wireless technology. The structure and content of this course is aimed at those who currently fulfil a cyber security role and require an overview of wireless access technologies. No prior cellular knowledge is required.
What does this training course cover?
- UMTS Technology
- UMTS Network
- UMTS Air Interface
- UMTS Connectivity & Mobility
- Interworking with 2G and LTE
- UMTS Security
What’s included in this course?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Free onsite parking
- Access to full course materials (digital copy PDF)
- A certificate of course completion
How can I further my knowledge?
For additional training modules and more details please contact email@example.com